Day 1 : Varanasi - Pind daan Rituals
Pickup from Hotel/Resident/Railway station/Airport and drive to Dashaswamedh Ghat/Pichasmochan for Pind daan rituals. It takes around 3-4 hrs to perform entire activity. Everything will be arranged by us (Purohit + Pooja items). After that we visit the most religious Kashi Vishwanath temple, Annapurna Temple.
Have lunch on route and have a fabulous city tour which covers the Manas Mandir ,Sankat Mochan (Hanuman temple) ,Durga temple , BHU.
Latter drop to Airport/Railway station/Resident.
- Pind daan rituals.
- Vishwanath temple, Annpurna Temple
- Manas Mandir, Sankat Mochan, Durga temple, BHU.
- Cost as per Mentioned Itinerary only.
- Commercial vehicle which Includes all Tax, Toll tax, Parking, Driver night charges, State Tax
- Pickup and Drop to/from Railway station/Airport
- One time Purohit charges and Puja items required for Pind daan
Not Include :
- Any personal expenditure like tip, Pooja etc.
- Any other boat ride, Guide charges
- Any Entrance Ticket
- Any Train/Flight Ticket
- Service tax as per Government norms