Day 1 : Allahabad Arrival
Pickup from Airport/Railway station and check-in to Hotel.
Latter we will visit few spot in Allahabad like- Anand Bhavan- one of the country’s best-running museums in memory of Jawahar Lal Nehru. Swaraj Bhawan -the house where the former Prime Minister of India Mrs. Indira Gandhi was born. Night stay at Hotel in Allahabad.
- Anand Bhavan, Swaraj Bhavan
Day 2 : Allahabad – Pind daan Rituals-Temple Tour
Early morning, we will to Sangam for Pind daan rituals. It takes around 3-4 hrs to perform entire activity. Everything will be arranged by us (Purohit + Pooja items).
Latter enjoy the holy bath in river Ganga and in Sangam (Meeting point) of the three rivers - Ganga, Yamuna & Saraswati. Sangam - overlooked by the eastern ramparts of the fort, wide flood plains and muddy banks protrude towards the sacred Sangam. At the point at which the brown Ganges meets the Greenish Yamuna, pandas (priests) perch on small platforms to perform puja and assist the devout in their ritual ablutions in the shallow waters.
Latter visit the famous Hanuman Temple. In evening leisure time for shopping in Allahabad. Night stay at Hotel in Allahabad
- Pind daan rituals.
- Sangan bath , Hanuman Temple
Day 3 : Allahabad- Drop to Airport/Railway station
After breakfast, drive to airport/Railway Station with pleasant memory of holy trip.
- Drop to Railway station/Airport.
- A/c vehicle as per plan
- All toll tax parking driver night charges State tax
- Hotel with CP plan(complimentary Breakfast)
- One time Purohit charges and Puja items required for Pind daan
- Daan given to Purohit/Pandit
<< click here for Type of Daan>>
- Any personal expenditure, tip, other food items
- Any other boat ride which is not mentioned above
- Guide charge
|Destination ||Budget ||3 star ||4 star ||5 star |
|Allahabad ||Mandiram||Crown Plaza/Milan ||Kanha Shyam ||Kanha Shyam